Monday 11 February 2013

Intro

I've decided to start this blog because I have more cosmetics than any girl could possibly need. 

My main vice is anything that smells good - so a lot of Lush and Enchanted. I've also developed a passion for nail polishes. Pretty colours! I'm basically a bit of a magpie - slightly madly and erratically collecting and accumulating these items. In my case, desire eclipsed need a long, long time ago.

I'm not entirely sure what the content of this blog is going to be. I'm going to try not to fill it with a load of photos of my collection, tempting as that might be. Instead, perhaps some reviews of new products and old favourites, and quite possibly some updates on the never-ending battle that is trying to bring my 'stash' under control. In a way, I hope writing this blog may encourage me to rediscover (or discover for the first time!) some of those products currently lying at the back of a drawer somewhere, forgotten about or neglected.

I recently subscribed to Glossybox, the first of which arrived today, so I will write my first proper post on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment